Description: Units like this rarely come to the market.
Within easy walking distance to Australia Fair, parklands of the magnificent Broadwater and 100m to the nearest tram station, this fully tiled, beautifully presented bright and secure apartment, boasts approx. 120m2 of internal space and dual balconies front and back.
This will give its new owners the feeling of living in a house not an apartment.
Sitting in the sought after Garden Street, this property is one very rare gem.
- Formal entry
- Very generous open lounge room
- Formal dining area with built-in storage and shelving
- Huge kitchen that will please the family chef with ample bench space, overhead cupboards, 2 draw dishwasher, new cook top and fan forced oven, range hood and a very pleasant view to the outdoor gardens
- Master bedroom with sliding door to rear balcony, built-in wardrobes, the private ensuite which has been recently upgraded with clear glass in frame shower recess, modern vanity, heater lamps/extraction fan, floor to ceiling tiling, window for ventilation
- Second bedroom is of similar size with built-in wardrobes, access to the rear balcony through sliding door
- Common bathroom is very generous with large vanity, heater lamp/extraction fan, shower over bath and window for ventilation
- Huge lounge/entertaining area.
- Huge lock-up garage,
Units likes this rarely come to market so don't hesitate to contact me today to arrange inspection. Owners have instructed this must be SOLD!
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.