Description: LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING INSIDE AND OUT!
Welcome to 31 Edwards Drive, Albany Creek. Soaring high raked ceilings welcome you as you enter this gorgeous home situated in the sought-after Albany Forest Estate.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living area is the air-conditioned heart of the home. The modern kitchen features a mix of Caesarstone and granite benchtops with a generous island, 2 pac cabinets including loads of storage drawers and cupboards, and quality appliances. You are set to entertain family and friends and then move the party to the spacious deck that overlooks the private and leafy backyard and across the Albany Forest Estate.
The master suite has electronic blinds, fan, good sized walk-in-robe and ensuite. The guest suite also has a walk-in robe and fan. The two additional single bedrooms have built-in robes. Both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles and quality fixtures and fittings.
Just minutes from all the amenities of Albany Creek, you're close to everything you need. City transport is a short walk away and the local shops are even closer.
This home is ideally suited to professional couples or those seeking to downsize.
- Formal lounge with high raked ceilings
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living area with high raked ceilings and electronic blinds
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, electronic blinds and fan
- Guest bedroom with walk-in robe and fan
- Two additional single bedrooms with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity
- Separate laundry
- Custom linen/storage cabinetry
- Private entertaining deck that overlooks the Albany Forest Estate
- Security system
- Terraced back garden
- Double remote lock-up garage
- Fully fenced elevated and low maintenance 716m2 allotment
To arrange your private inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522 - BE QUICK!
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.