Description: A great buying opportunity as either an investment or family home stands this spacious home, just metres from the waterways and parks of Pelican Waters.
Set on a 703m2 block, this modern (2018 build) contemporary home set just minutes from beaches, the newly proposed Marina and a Greg Norman designed golf course is sure to please. The family can spread out in the four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes while the master boasts a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanity, shower heads and floor to ceiling tiles. A separate study allows you to work from home and media room allows you to catch every game in style.
Large living areas give that sense of space and give plenty of room to find a quiet area to unwind. The well-appointed kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, waterfall bench and butlers pantry that would impress any chefs and entertainers with the outdoor entertaining area alongside, you'll love eating alfresco most nights of the year in the tropical climate of the Sunshine Coast.
This location is "the place to buy" in Pelican Waters, so don't hang around and come over and see 18 Waderbird Crescent!
- Four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes + study
- Three separate living areas
- Separate laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Three car accommodation with rear access
- Huge outdoor entertaining area
- Great location
- Short walk to creeks for paddle boardand local beaches
- Close to local parks and cycle paths (soon to Golden Beach via Michael Street)
- Rare opportunity to get such a good sized corner block
- Close to Greg Norman Golf Course, Golden Beach and Pumicestone Passage
- Caloundra CBD, Beaches, Sunshine Coast Hospital just a short drive away
- Convenient access to local schools, shops, doctors, shopping centre and new marina
Contact us today to arrange your inspection.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.