Description: Are you looking for room to move or space for the kids and pets, but still be in reach of everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer without the price tag? Then don't delay in viewing this exceptional three bedroom family home with huge potential for expansion!
Situated across the road from Mooloolah Primary School, you will find this solid brick three bedroom home on a large 1,200m2 block. With such a large block, you will have so much room to add a shed, a pool or expand and transform to your new comfortable home.
Located just a short drive to everything the Mooloolah Valley township has to offer, this residence offers a sense of space and you will truly appreciate this blank canvas to do whatever you need to make it suit you and your family.
This home is well worth an inspection and will suit a growing family or the avid investor with a current rental return of $420 per week.
- Built on a huge block of 1,200m2
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Generous size living and dining space
- Substantial space and scope for expansions and renovations
- Air-conditioning in main living area
- Massive outdoor area out the back, perfect for entertaining
- Two entrances to house side entry for caravan, boat and trailer
- Tiled throughout entire house
- Room to add swimming pool and more sheds
- Across the road from Mooloolah Primary State School
- Ideal first home buyer or investor
- Currently renting at $420 per week
Don't delay and arrange your inspection today!
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.