Description: Situated on a 614m2 corner block just moments to Salito Street Park, this low set brick and tile home offers the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike!
Boasting ample natural light and a functional floorplan, features of this home include;
- Large open-plan living and dining room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample preparation and storage space
- Three carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and security screens
- Good-sized bathroom with shower, bathtub, and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with direct outdoor access to the clothesline
- Single lock-up garage
Additional features of the home include;
- Garden shed
- nbnâ„˘ Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) (ready to connect)
- 614m2 fully fenced block
This fantastic property is located within easy walking distance to Salito Street Parks, Philip Vaughan and Turrbal Place Parks, the Aspley Hornets Football Club, Aspley Memorial Bowls Club, Carseldine Shopping Centre, and public transport. It is just minutes to the Aspley Homemaker Centre, Aspley Hypermarket, Carseldine Train Station, Westfield Chermside, and local schools.
BCC Rates: $460.25 per quarter (gross)
Year Built: 1980 (approx)
Rent: $395 per week
Prep to Year 6: Aspley East State School
Year 7 to Year 12: Aspley State High School
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.