Description: Perfectly placed in iconic Commodore Drive, this exclusively residential 4th level Kings Row Centre apartment offers a highly desirable lifestyle in a tightly held complex. Showcased by water views overlooking the canal and Nerang River the majestic Gold Coast hinterlands, this premium waterfront residential estate boasts canal beach frontage, and with a private marina and boat ramp on site, life on the water is tantalisingly close by.
Built to last by Ron McMaster, this fully renovated fabulous apartment features light, bright spacious interiors that flow onto a full-width balcony and capture sweeping northerly views. Open plan living-dining awaits, as does a well equipped entertainers kitchen with Island bench and loads of practical storage. The sizeable master bedroom offers walk-in robes and ensuite, the full length balcony is perfect for relaxing in the early morning sun with a cuppa or a book.
This oversized one bedroom apartment is extensively and completely renovated to a high standard including two brand new Mitsubishi Heavy Industries reverse cycle air conditioners and new electric vertical blinds with dual shade options.
Downstairs, this beautifully maintained complex delights with a sparkling pool set amidst lush landscaping, spa and his/hers sauna for a little pampering, plus a barbeque area for entertaining friends. Security is assured with a private basement carpark, CCTV security throughout the building and entrance via a modern home automation system. Fabulous Kings Row Centre offers an enticing waterfront lifestyle with convenient access to the many delights nearby, including a convenient walking short-cut across Macintosh Island Park to the beach, a short stroll to the tasty temptations of Tedder Avenue restaurants, and only 400m from the Main Beach G-Link Station. There's easy access to exclusive private schools, including The Southport School and St Hilda's, as well as desirable dining or shopping at Marina Mirage.
If you're seeking a fabulous waterfront lifestyle in an exclusive residential complex, this Kings Row Centre apartment is sure to impress. Arrange your inspection today.
- Pet Friendly (STBCA)
- 4th level, 1 bed, 1 bath apartment in the tightly held and iconic Kings Row Centre
- Predominantly north-facing with water and hinterland views
- Exclusively residential, with 16 floors, only 65 residents
- Canal beach frontage, new private marina (available for leasing up to 34 ft vessel) and private boat ramp access
- Spacious open plan living-dining, flows onto sweeping balcony with stunning views
- Gleaming full-size kitchen, generous bench, quality appliances
- Spacious bedrooms: master with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Formal entrance, internal laundry, plenty of storage
- Heated pool, landscaped surrounds, spa, his/hers sauna, barbeque area
- Low body corporate fees, well-managed complex with exceptional onsite manager
- Private car park, CCTV security throughout building, modern home automation entry to building and number plate recognition to basement
- Gentle stroll to dog park (off leash), walking short-cut to Main Beach, Narrow Neck across Macintosh Island Park
- 400 meters to Main Beach G-Link Station, short stroll to Tedder Avenue restaurants
- Private schools, including The Southport School, St Hilda's nearby and 5 minutes from Marina Mirage
* Body corporate is approx. $116 per week
* Floor Plan Approx. 88m2 (Internal 76m2 + Balconies 12m2)
* Sinking fund balance as of 21 June 2022 is approx. $507,818.00
* Council rates are approx. $1,530 per annum (depending on intended use & discounts)
* Water charges are approx. $1,268 per annum
* Rental appraisal is approx. $570 per week
* Carspace on title with large over bonnet secure storage
* Bulk electricity provider - very affordable tariffs (approx. $150 per quarter)
Please contact Rob McGregor - 7 Days per week to arrange an inspection. 0448 208 810 - Face-time / WhatsApp inspections are available upon request.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.