Description: Overlooking the pristine Pumicestone Passage, this splendid Golden Beach apartment showcases a north-facing aspect, providing breathtaking views of Caloundra's night-time lights and the captivating daily spectacle of the Passage, Bribie Island, and direct endless ocean views.
This recently renovated and spacious 3 bedroom beachside apartment offers a serene waterfront lifestyle. The apartment boasts open-plan living and dining areas that seamlessly extend onto the expansive balcony providing uninterrupted and awe-inspiring water views.
Intelligently designed, the generously sized master bedroom features a beautiful ensuite and built-in wardrobe, offering privacy as it is separated from the guest rooms, each with its own access to a rear balcony and serviced by a family bathroom.
The well-maintained complex provides residents with a large heated pool, jetty, pontoon, and secure underground parking with lift access. Take a leisurely stroll along the waterfront to explore the nearby shops, cafes, and Caloundra Powerboat Club or simply relax at home and indulge in the captivating vista.
With direct waterfront access to the jetty located just in front of the building, residents can easily enjoy boating and fishing activities. Whether it's heading out for an early morning fishing trip, leisurely kayaking to explore the wonders of the Pumicestone Passage or walking along one of the many walking and cycling paths, this waterfront lifestyle offers endless possibilities.
Exuding a refined ambience, this is a home of peace and privacy, providing the new owners a gorgeous coastal lifestyle.
- Spacious 3 bedroom apartment in sought after 'Jetty' complex
- Breath-taking views of Pumicestone Passage, Bribie Island and beyond
- Open-plan living and dining areas flowing out to expansive balconies
- Modern kitchen with island bench, ample cupboard space and pantry
- Main bedroom overlooking the water, with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Huge heated pool, jetty, pontoon
- Secure car parking with lift access
- 2nd and 3rd Queen-size bedrooms open on to the rear balcony
- Separate laundry
- Body Corporate Fees: $8,778.86 per annum after discount
- Rates: $2,894.88 per annum
- Water: $280 per quarter
- Stroll along the waterfront to local shops, cafes and Powerboat Club
- Short distance to Pelican Waters Shopping Centre, Golf Course and new Marina
- Walking paths to Caloundra and beyond
- Approximately 15 minutes drive to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Approximately 30 minute drive to Sunshine Coast Airport and Sunshine Plaza
- Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes drive to Brisbane International Airport
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.