Description: The perfect investment or family home.
The abundance of natural light flows seamlessly throughout the wide-open spaces of the open-plan living and dining areas. This gracious family residence will pique the interest of those looking to secure a heart warming slice of this prestige locale. A private haven of surprising light and space in a quiet street. This property offers the rare bonus of SIDE ACCESS on both sides of the home.
This comfortable easy flow 4-bedroom house is on a gently sloping, approximately 887sqm block, with enough grassy space for the children to play on. With a glorious garden outlook, it's the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam.
Features and Benefits:
- All 4 Bedrooms are fitted with Built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master Bedroom positioned at the back of the property couples with 2 side robes and a modern ensuite.
- 2 Fully equipped bathrooms including the master en suite and family bathroom with a good size shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
- 2 spacious and separate living areas
- 2 Car remote garage
- Open plan kitchen with tiled splash backs, retractable pantry and fitted with Stainless Steel appliance including dishwasher, oven and range hood.
- Separate laundry and linen cupboard
- Situated on a commanding, 887sqm lot
- Split air conditioning throughout the home
- Adjacent to Bushland
- Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking two-tiered yard with plenty of grassed area for kids and pets to play and is fully fenced
- Gas Hot Water system for instant hot water
- 5000L Rainwater Tank
- Manicured hedging and garden plants
- SIDE ACCESS on both sides of the home
Coomera Waters is ideally located on the northern Gold Coast, at the mouth of the Coomera River offering easy access to the Broadwater and beyond.
Ideally located midway between the Brisbane Airport and Coolangatta. Only 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 15 minutes from Southport and 7 km from the M1. On the doorstep to the Broadwater across the river from Sanctuary Cove this master planned, eco-residential community surrounds a 17hectare harbour, a 70berth marina and is interconnected by over 24kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands.
The estate has 24 hour on site security, a waterfront tavern, restaurant, chemist, Doctor's Surgery and two resident's only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full size tennis courts, BBQs, function facilities and a strong community spirit Coomera Waters is an easy choice for you and your family.
Coomera Westfield NOW OPEN!
Designed for you, your new local features over 100 specialty stores and restaurants, a bespoke outdoor play zone, The Backyard and multi-level dining precinct.
With all of your favourite stores plus more to come, including H&M and Mecca Maxima, you'll enjoy the breadth of offering. Boasting over 30 restaurants and eateries. Check out their website below for more information.