Description: With character features galore, this three-bedroom home is pretty as a picture and has all the charm of yesteryear with a recently updated kitchen and bathroom ready for you to move in and enjoy everything Dutton Park has to offer.
There is excellent flow from the wrap-around front deck, through the front door and lounge, dining room and entertainer's kitchen - then out onto the back deck where leafy surrounds await you. Breezes abound as the Crimsafe doors throughout the property mean you can leave the spectacular French doors open all summer long.
An added bonus awaits you downstairs: a functional teenager's retreat with its own entry, modernised kitchenette and bathroom and the potential to build in further (STCA).
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 402sqm of prime Dutton Park land in rare Residential-A area
- Three good-size bedrooms upstairs
- Balcony access to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining
- Bay window in lounge
- Recently updated kitchen
- Modernised bathroom with full-size bath and separate shower
- Floorboards through bedrooms and living areas
- Decorative ceilings and features throughout
- Dual North and South-facing balconies allow fabulous breezes to flow
- Crimsafe doors throughout the property
- Freshly painted interior walls
- Teenager's retreat downstairs with kitchenette and bathroom
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Twelve solar panels and dual inverters
- Potential for dual living (STCA)
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for children and the family pet
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!
Situated in one of the best tree-lined, inner city streets and just 3kms from the Brisbane CBD, the location is perfect if you are seeking that inner city lifestyle, minutes to West End, Southbank, CBD, public transport and surrounded by Brisbane's top schools and universities including Brisbane State High School, Somerville House, St Laurence's College, QUT and University of Queensland (easily accessed via the Eleanor Schonell bridge).
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price guide and therefore an indication of price cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection time that suits you - call or email Kath, she would love to hear from you!