Description: If you have been looking for your perfect entry into the Res A suburb of Tarragindi... this is your chance!
With the potential to update at your speed while you enjoy everything the area has to offer; this house could be your next renovation project, a family home or an investment opportunity for your future.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 674sqm of prime Tarragindi land
- Dual level, post-war home
- Rainforest-style backyard with potential (STCA) for dual access to Fernvale Road and Glenaplin Street
- Four bedrooms with loads of potential to reconfigure the floorplan
- Recently updated bathroom
- Raked ceiling upstairs and huge windows with leafy vistas
- Rear deck with access to the back yard - great for entertaining
- Semi fenced yard with options to secure it for your kids or family pet
- Separate laundry with direct access to back deck and clothesline
- Potential to knock down and build on the land
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Within walking distance to an abundance of cafes, restaurants, leafy parks and all the convenience of a Tarragindi residence, coupled with the peaceful tranquillity of the rainforest backyard. Express transport options with a short walk to the city bus stop and a five-minute drive to access Ipswich Road, Logan Road or M3. Only 10 minutes' drive into Brisbane CBD! In the catchment of sought-after Weller's Hill Primary School with their bilingual program and St Elizabeth's Primary. This inner-city home is well connected, yet quiet and peaceful. Close to the Water Reservoir, Tarragindi Reserve, Toohey Forest, Weller's Hill Bowls Club and many parks. Close to and easily accessible to major Brisbane Universities, private schooling options and so much more!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold at Auction, without a price guide and therefore an indication of price cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection time that suits you - call or email Kath, she would love to hear from you!