Search over $631,563,158,052 worth of Australian Real Estate for sale.
Real Estate Australia
See ... Sigh ... Buy.
Click here to see the floorplans
Property Location: 108 Speight Street BRIGHTON - BRISBANE - QLD
Listing Id: 20044037
Size: 683 Square Mtr Approx
Description: Tucked away in a peaceful no-thru street, this charming hi-set home is sure to impress. Step inside and the warm ambiance of this seaside residence is undeniable. Impeccably styled throughout with a crisp natural colour palette to suit all tastes in decor, this versatile home has something for everyone. A dual-level floorplan makes it absolutely ideal for those who require extra space for extended family (think teenagers/grandparents retreat) or for home business operations. The opportunities for use are endless!
- timeless character coupled with modern conveniences
- multiple well-proportioned living areas
- defined and generous dining zone
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- 1 bathroom with lengthy vanity cabinet
- sleek contemporary kitchen
- joined by internal spiral staircase
- 2 guest rooms/offices/rumpus areas
- second toilet, ample room for the easy addition of a second full bathroom
- fully enclosed sizeable storage areas
- compact and function laundry room
- tandem garaging with internal access to the home
Covered for year-round enjoyment, the party-sized 7 x 3mtr rear deck is sure to play host to relaxed weekend bbq's whilst embracing the seemingly endless bay breezes that sweep through this elevated locale. Overlooking the sprawling backyard, this enviable outdoor setting allows for easy child supervision.
- solar power
- 7x3mtr (approx.) covered rear deck ideal for entertaining
- concreted patio under deck
- wide side access suitable for off-street parking of caravans/boats
- sprawling backyard
- manicured lawns & tidy established gardens
- lockable garden shed
Classic landscaping adorns much of the property to ensure privacy whilst attracting a variety of local birdlife. Children can play safely in the fully fenced yard with lots of level lawn area. The quiet no-through road also allows for safe scooter/bike riding.
- just 1.2kms to the vibrant waterfront
- shops, transport, reputable schools and child-care facilities all nearby
- 5 mins to Sandgate village with cafĂ©/dining precinct & train station
- 20kms to Brisbane CBD
- 15 minutes to airport
- easy access to highways - north & south
- positioned nearby acres of well-maintained Council reserve
"Home Sweet Home" just got a little sweeter.
Please note: properties with these attributes, in this convenient yet peaceful neighbourhood and affordable price range are currently in high demand and always sell quickly. Be sure to visit the Open Home this weekend to avoid disappointment.
See ... Sigh ... Buy.
Contact RE/MAX Property Shop Today!!! Contact
Tamara and Mark Wecker
0407 023 903
Property ID:20044037Send this property to friend
Click here to format this page for printing
We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on this website,
interested parties must make their own enquiries with this agency!