Description: This solid 1970's brick and tile home is value-packed and offers prime convenience. Ripe for the picking, they don't make them like this anymore!
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes), 1 bathroom
- modern kitchen with breakfast bar & generous pantry
- open-plan living & dining areas with polished timber floors
- huge 7x4mtr multi-purpose rumpus with second toilet
- internal laundry
- breezy front verandah
- large covered rear patio ideal for casual weekend bbq's
Ideal for those requiring a separate area designated for home business, teenagers retreat or hobby room, the downstairs 'rumpus' is multi-purpose. The simple addition of a basic bathroom in the nearby laundry (which already offers a second toilet) and a mini-kitchenette would see this versatile space become self-contained and suitable for guest quarters.
Packed with potential, savvy purchasers will see the massive scope for a property makeover. With solid "bones" and good proportions, instant comfort is on offer yet the opportunity to reap the rewards of future upgrades is obvious. Add some pizzazz, enhance its features and make it your own "home sweet home".
- double lock-up garage plus double carport (4 vehicle accom total)
- sizeable 632m2 level block
- fully fenced backyard
- 4x3mtr garden shed (approx.)
As the golden rule of property buying goes: "Real Estate is all about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!" and this home is ideally situated in the heart of Boondall enjoying prime convenience. Located just moments from the local train station, a quick 20 minute ride will have you in Brisbane's CBD, whilst easy access to the Gateway Motorway allows for a smooth commute to both the north and south coasts for weekend getaways.
- 250mtrs to Boondall State School
- 350mtrs to bus stops
- 850mtrs to restaurants, cafes & convenience stores
- 1.5kms to Boondall train station
- 1.7kms to Taigum Centre Shopping Plaza
- 2.5kms to Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- 4.5kms to popular Sandgate waterfront
- 13kms to domestic & international airport
- 17kms to Brisbane CBD
This property really does offer so much more than most in this affordable price range. It's an ideal first step into home ownership or a reliable rental investment. Don't delay - it's sure to be popular and won't last long ...