Description: Live the Sandgate lifestyle, without the hefty price tag! Behind the picket fence and fragrant frangipani trees, you'll discover an instantly charming seaside cottage that's well presented and offers an unapologetic representation of romantic bayside living. Prepare to fall in love ...
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, 1 bathroom
- charming living room
- generous modern kitchen with adjoining dining area
- European laundry
- storage in roof with a hidden attic ladder
Embracing the character of the 1950's, high ceilings, elegant cornices and ornate security grills are coupled with rich polished timber floors and neutral colour tones to create a gentle ambiance throughout, whilst modern conveniences including ceiling fans, slimline window dressings and contemporary fixtures ensure genuine comfort and a sense of homeliness. This is a residence that's been loved; a home that's been cared for with respect to its post-war era.
This petite retreat is big on lifestyle and the features continue outside:
- covered 6x5mtr rear deck with retractable weatherproof blinds
- sparkling in-ground salt-water pool with tiled surrounds
- ultra-breezy 506m2 allotment with tidy lawns
- fully fenced boundaries, safe for pets & children to play
The seamless indoor/outdoor flow of this cozy home ensures extended living spaces for both rest and recreation. Purposefully created for stylish entertaining, the 30m2 rear deck is covered for year-around enjoyment. Alfresco dining is sure to become a way of life in this area as key design elements ensure privacy yet embrace the constant sea breezes which sweep across from nearby Bramble Bay. Complete with lighting and retractable weatherproof blinds, this enviable outdoor setting is sure to play host to a variety of parties with friends and classic weekend barbecues with family.
The Sandgate waterfront is a mere 5 minutes' drive (or 15 minutes' bike ride!) away where colourful kite surfers, delicious fish'n'Ć§hip cafes and vibrant foreshore festivals are aplenty. For those working in the CBD a mere 30-minute train ride home would have you living just a stone's throw from the sparkling bay waters. All the while, easy access to the motorway ensures weekend escapes to the north/south coasts are hassle-free.
- 1.7kms to waterfront where festivals and kite-surfers are aplenty
- well-maintained Council parkland & community sports grounds nearby
- 200-500mtrs to popular cafes and other everyday amenities
- 350mtrs to Deagon Train Station, 30 mins to Brisbane City
- 1.2kms to Sandgate Village CBD with its array of shopping and dining options
- 800mtrs - 2.5kms to reputable public schools and prestigious private colleges
- easy access to motorway - both north & south - for weekend escapes
- 15kms to domestic & international Airports
- all distances approximate
As a suburb, Deagon boasts positive and significant annual capital growth for the last 4 years consecutively! You can invest in your future here with absolute confidence.
66 Loftus Street is sure to impress - its quaint facade, warm internal ambiance, enviable relaxation areas and ultra-convenient location make it value-packed. "Home Sweet Home" just got sweeter.
Buy now and move in for Christmas! Visit the Open Home this weekend to avoid disappointment.