Description: Located in a family-friendly Brighton street, in an area where soothing bay breezes are always present, sits an exciting opportunity for buyers with this large four bedroom family home!
Positioned on a corner block, overlooking parkland and surrounded by trees and nature, you'd almost be mistaken for thinking you had no neighbours once you step inside this lovely home.
It has been renovated and is almost finished and it won't take long for this home to be snapped up by new owners keen to finish it off, add their own personal touches and make it their new family home.
The home's renovation has been completed to a high standard and with quality materials is evidenced by many of the finishes including the panelled walls, commercial grade carpets in all bedrooms and polished timber flooring throughout the living areas.
It has warmth, character and is quite a unique home and will be sure to appeal to many buyers so don't delay in contacting to organise your inspection. Features include:-
- Light filled, breezy open living, dining and kitchen areas (air-conditioned);
- Additional air-conditioned separate living area;
- Large, modern kitchen with endless benchspace/storage and 900mm gas cooktop;
- Four large bedrooms - all with front balcony access;
- Huge air-conditioned master bedroom with large en-suite and walk in robe;
- En-suite featuring stunning claw foot bath and double vanity;
- Two additional bathrooms together with a separate toilet;
- Separate large laundry - with option for additional storage;
- Linen closet and additional hallway storage cupboards;
- Freshly painted exterior;
- New colourbond roof and guttering complete with new insulation;
- Dual street frontage;
- Rates - $405/qtr (approx) - Water - $575/qtr (approx)
Convenience is at its prime. Just a few minutes' drive away is the popular Sandgate village-township with its eclectic array of boutique shops and cafe/dining options as well as the train station, whilst the vibrant waterfront is just 2kms away!
- Walking distance to local shops, facilities including convenience store and chemist
- Several reputable schools & child-care facilities within 1km radius
- Walking distance to well-maintained Council parklands with walking/cyclin paths, public transport (buses)
- Approx. 2.5kms to Sandgate Village with its array of shopping/dining options
- Approx. 3 kms to Sandgate train station (approx. 30mins to Brisbane CBD)
- 7kms to Redcliffe Peninsula precinct
- Easy access to motorway - both north & south - for weekend escapes
- 17kms to domestic & international Airports
(distances approximate only)
This home really is presenting an opportunity not to be missed - contact Belinda Davey on 0428 240 280 for more information or to arrange an inspection.