Description: Queenslander Style living on one acre of privacy at end of cul de sac. The home boasts 4 bedrooms with 3 built ins, (ensuite and walk in robe off main) open plan family room, well appointed kitchen, lounge, verandahs and rear deck.
- Wide front and side verandahs to absorb the panoramic rural vista
- Separate entry, large lounge accentuated by high nine foot ceilings
- North facing 3 m wide rear deck enclosed on 3 sides to enjoy winter warmth
- Combination of polished hard wood and carpeted floors
- Two separate living areas, air conditioners in living room and 2 bedrooms
- Kitchen is huge with pantry, breakfast bar, ample cupboards and food preparation area
- Big 3 roller door colorbond shed, plenty of power points and lighting
- Town water supply and rain water tank connected to house
- Fully fenced, mostly level block with well established gardens, shrubs and trees
- Walk to local primary school and bus interchange for Toowoomba schools
The Withcott region is experiencing strong growth with the commencement of construction of the Toowoomba bypass. A community minded centre having won the Litter Prevention Award at the Keep Australia Beautiful Queensland Tidiest Towns awards night last year. Withcott is a gateway into the Lockyer Valley, and the community is extremely focused on keeping the area looking beautiful. Includes a variety of local sport clubs, community and church groups. There is a local primary school, child care and buses to most schools in Toowoomba. An exciting present and a strong future.