Description: BEST BUY FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS AND FOREIGN INVESTORS
Be the first to enjoy the irresistible location of The Hamilton. Offering elegance and style, enjoy quality fittings throughout in this excellent development. The complex offers state of the art gym and private library and above ground and top floor swimming pool. The ever vibrant Portside precinct enjoys Dendy Cinemas and is just a short drive to Brisbane City, Domestic and International airports.
Overlooking Hamilton Recreation Reserve and with views of the CBD, discover an urban oasis within a vibrant neighbourhood. Made for leisurely weekends, the Reserve provides fitness and recreation areas, picnic areas, a junior playground, fig garden, village green and a dog park.
Residents will enjoy access to all amenities across The Hamilton development including two 20m infinity pools, an outdoor leisure pool and heated indoor pool, four gymnasiums and three beautifully appointed common rooms including BBQ patio, sundeck and library.
Apartment highlights include:
- Open plan designs
- A blend of classic and contemporary styling
- Stone bench tops and breakfast bars
- Bosch appliances
- Spacious and indulgent master suites with plush carpeting
- Modern bathrooms with clean lines and quality fixtures
- Balconies providing seamlessly integrated indoor/outdoor living,
- Ceramic tiles and frameless glass balustrades
- Convenience abounds within the Portside entertainment precinct, including an array of retail, dining and bar options, as well as Dendy Cinema, the ever-popular Eat Street Markets and IGA and Woolworths supermarkets.
- Door step to Hercules street park
- Approximately 10 minutes to Brisbane's CBD,
- Approximately 15 minutes to Brisbane Domestic and International Airports
- Around 15 minutes to Southbank
- About 50 minutes from the Gold Coast
Local destinations including Racecourse Road retail and dining precinct, James Street, Gasworks and New Farm park are within easy each, as are both Northshore and Brett's Wharf ferry terminals. Earmarked for significant upgrades in 2020, residents will soon benefit from enhanced public transport and a scenic bike path to the city.