Description: OPEN HOME: 10am Saturday, 10th of April 2021
Private viewing available by appointment.
An ideal investment with low outgoings and long-term tenant in place, renting at $400 per week who would love to stay on or renovate to love it more.
This 3-bedroom, double-storey townhouse is located in the highly sought-after, security gated community of the Riverview Gardens estate at Nerang. The estate offers lush gardens and an expansive, resort-style swimming pool, plus onsite management as an added value. Adjacent to the rear of the estate is the huge Burchill Park with easy access to Nerang River, Gold Coasters' fishing & boating heaven. Close to schools, many local shops and shopping malls; just a short stroll to the Nerang train station and all major bus routes or drive onto the M1 Pacific Motorway in 30 seconds - It's not hard to see why this place is so popular - this is the unbeatable location and true Gold Coast lifestyle that comes with it!
The layout and design of this townhouse is functional and family friendly, offering large open-plan living and dining with tiled floors throughout downstairs, leading to a paved courtyard backed by the complex fences. The wrap-around kitchen offers ample cupboard spaces and a near new wall oven and rangehood. There is a storage room under the stairs and a powder/washroom downstairs for extra convenience. Upstairs boasts three, generous bedrooms with built-in robes and an additional linen cupboard. The master bedroom is connected to a semi en-suite or a 2-way bathroom and another toilet in a separate room. Parking is a breeze, with 2-car parking spaces designated for this property, a single LUG and another parking bay on the driveway outside the unit.
Nerang is one of the most established suburbs on the Gold Coast, central to all amenities, with a short drive to many beaches as well as the hinterland and national parks.
The vendors are keen to sell it ASAP to move forward with their retirement. Don't miss this great opportunity! Contact the onsite manager today on 0452 184 966 for further information or an inspection.
- Great central location: the best of the best at Nerang, Gold Coast.
- High investment return at $400 per week.
- Low body corp levies approx. $49/week and council rate $36/week.
- Property is water efficient with individual water meter - water usage is paid by tenant.
- Open plan living with natural light and airflow all year round.
- Air-conditioning downstairs and ceiling fans upstairs.
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- Linen cupboard plus storage room under the stairs.
- Three large bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Semi-ensuite to the master bedroom/2-way bathroom and a separate toilet upstairs.
- Powder room downstairs for added convenience.
- Three car parking spaces including a single garage with internal access.
- Visitor parking available throughout the complex.
- Resort-style complex living with large communal swimming pool.
- Family oriented with a safe and peaceful neighbourhood.
- Adjacent to parklands & Nerang River.
- 30 seconds by car to M1 Pacific Motorway.
- 5 minutes driving distance to various local shops and the Metricon Stadium.
- 10 minute-drive or less to various primary and high schools.
- 10 minutes to Emerald Lakes Golf Course and RACV Royal Pines Golf Course.
- 15 minutes to beaches, Gold Coast hinterlands, Pacific Fair shopping precinct, Robina Town Centre and Gold Coast University Hospital.
Disclaimer of the advertisement: When preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.