Description: Contact Judy Chu 0401 620 672 to arrange a private inspection today!
Open modern layout, spacious balcony, lifestyle and location are yours to enjoy in this perfect home. This property is great for living in or an investment property with an outstanding rental income!
Prime location, central to public transportations (Fortitude Valley Train stations and bus stops), schools, boutique shops, supermarkets and within walking distance to many dining experiences.
Boasting resort style amenities such as lagoon swimming pool surrounded by the tropical gardens, gym and rooftop BBQ areas, residents simply love living in this complex.
Located on the 5h floor of the "Canterbury Towers" building in Central Village - 10 Trinity Street, Fortitude Valley.
Central Village is a development on the edge of Fortitude Valley and Spring Hill, and incorporates Cambridge and Oxford Towers with an on-site management office.
This resort-style one-bedroom apartment offers more than below,
- Beautiful open living room area with a spacious balcony (14sqm) total 70 sqm - north eastern facing
- Kitchen with quality stone benchtop, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and microwave included
- Modern white finish throughout with tiling
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes and abundance of natural light
- Air-conditioned throughout including ceiling fans in both living room and bedroom
- A secure undercover car park space
- Separate laundry space with clothes dryer included
The complex features:
- Lifestyle and convenience in a resort-style development
- Large swimming pools with BBQ and seating facilities
- Pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas
- A fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
- Secure building with CCTV, intercom and resident-only access, on-site management
Rental information - Great Investment income for the property investor!
Fortitude Valley has a strong rental growth with potential reach to $410~420+ weekly rental price.
*Total Area: 70sqm (Int: 56sqm; Balcony 14sqm)
*Body Corp: $1,459 every 4 months approx (around $84.17 per week)
*Council Rates: $430.4 p.q. approx
*Urban Utilities: $250 p.q approx
*The Building: Built in 2016 Canterbury Towers has a total of 195 apartments, 22 Floors
*Pets friendly complex
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest CafĂ©, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station and Woolworths
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD