Description: This modern and stylish apartment will impress you from the first inspection with its prime inner-city location and convenient resort-style living.
The property features an open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area with ample natural lighting serving as the heart of the home, complemented by a generously sized balcony that boasts beautiful suburb view. In addition to this, there are two generously sized of bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and commanding views. The apartment also has a spacious built-in desk area near the entrance, perfect for additional display space or for those who work or study from home!
Located on the 10th floor of the "Canterbury Towers" building in Central Village with resort style amenities, Central Village is a development on the edge of Fortitude Valley and Spring Hill and incorporates Cambridge and Canterbury Towers with an on-site management office.
This location provides easy access to public transportation (Fortitude Valley Train station and bus stops), boutique shops, supermarkets and is within walking distance to a wide variety of dining experiences. This apartment is perfect for an owner occupier or investors seeking strong rental demand and returns.
- Spacious entryway with an additional built-in desk for additional space or working from home.
- The open plan living and dining layout is enhanced by its corner position within the complex which provides ample natural lighting and air-flow.
- A designer modern kitchen featuring an elegant marble benchtop, a dishwasher, microwave, oven and plentiful cupboards for storage
- Two large bedrooms with spacious built-in wardrobes and commanding views
- An enormous balcony layout with perfect views from level 10 (balcony size: 11sqm)
- Generous bathroom spaces
- Air-conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans in the living area and both bedrooms
- Separate laundry space with clothes dryer included
- A secure undercover car park space
Please note that the display pictures were taken in a different level apartment (level 11) with the same layout. A viewing is recommended to assess the property suitability.
The complex features:
- A convenient way of life in a resort-style development
- Lagoon swimming pools with BBQ and seating facilities
- Pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas
- A fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
- Secure building with CCTV, intercom, resident-only access and on-site management
Rental information - outstanding investment income for a property investor!
Fortitude Valley's rental growth continues to be a strong performer.
Current lease to 11/07/2024 with weekly rent $580.
*Total Area: 74sqm (Int: 63sqm; balcony: 11sqm)
*Body Corp: $2140.36 every 4 months approx (around $123.48 per week, $6421.08 annually)
*Council Rates: $480.95 p.q. approx
*The Building: Built in 2016 Canterbury Towers has a total of 195 apartments, 22 Floors
*Pet friendly complex
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street bus and train stations as well as Bus Stops all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest CafĂ©, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stops
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station and Woolworths
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by Invech Corporation Pty Ltd ("the Company") and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.