Description: Act now to secure this Trevor Reitsma architecturally designed executive waterfront residence that has the "WOW" factor we're all looking for! Brand-new with premium finishes and stylish contemporary appointments, bringing this home to life in materials of enduring quality.
The use of glass invites natural light inside, while top line appliances and modern fittings are stunning in presentation and practicality.
Set over two levels, the home provides 4 generous bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2.5 luxurious bathrooms, dedicated outdoor living areas linking to a private plunge pool, striking galley-style kitchen and dining/family room, separate laundry and roomy double garaging.
Upstairs, the ensuited master suite is situated away from the other bedrooms to embrace your own privacy, and features a huge walk-in robe and balcony.
Conveniently located within minutes walking distance from Australia's newest and largest Hospital precinct, this minimal maintenance property practically looks after itself so you can enjoy life to the full!
- Open plan with large stacking doors that take in beautiful canal views
- Luxurious ensuited master suite with huge walk-in robe and balcony
- Striking galley-style kitchen with 2 Pac finishes and stone benchtops
- Glass splash back, quality Smeg appliances, huge walk-in pantry
- Attractive internal timber stairs lead upstairs
- Additional living room upstairs is a multipurpose space
- Plenty of clever storage options throughout the home
- Carpet to bedrooms, timber and tiled flooring to remaining areas
- Built-in robes with glass doors in the spacious bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout
- Decked outdoor entertaining areas to relax and unwind
- Plunge pool with frameless glass balustrades
- Secure parking with roomy 6 x 6 garaging & Colorbond panel lift door
- Minimal maintenance property practically looks after itself
Prepare to be wowed and arrange a private inspection today with Trevor & Glenys Martin on 0400 818 777.
BIRTINYA MARKET UPDATE!
Great news for owners and investors on the waterfront in Birtinya with the market going from strength to strength. Buyers, both local and interstate, are taking notice of this unique and desirable lifestyle location.
No other waterfront suburb on the Sunshine Coast can boast the facilities the Birtinya waterfront has on its doorstep; including the $880 million Oceanside Health Hub now offering a range of health services, shops, cafes and hotel style accommodation; the $1.8 billion Sunshine Coast University Hospital now open; and the exciting town centre beginning development this year.
Housing prices for waterfront homes are already on the up and up, with four recent sales exceeding $1 million dollars and Stockland's supply of waterfront land all snapped up. This is your chance to buy into waterfront Birtinya before development is complete and prices soar.
Directions to this new area: Travel along Birtinya Boulevard, turn left at high-rise retirement village onto Reflection Crescent, then left to 42 Reflection Crescent, Birtinya on the waterway.