Description: Be prepared to be impressed by the size, layout, and style of this architecturally designed lowset waterfront home. Combining the best of waterfront living, with a unique floor plan suitable for a wide variety of living situations and a highly convenient central location, the possibilities represented by this home are endless!
Just imagine waking up in this resort-style setting, entertaining from a choice of outdoor areas, enjoying a dip in your luxurious private pool, fishing off your back deck, taking your boat or ski for a spin, or strolling just 5 minutes to boutiques, restaurants, and the forthcoming cinemas at Kawana Shoppingworld. Not to mention having some of the Sunshine Coasts most beautiful parks and beaches just a two-minute drive from home, what else could you want?
Built as the private residence and office of the multi-award-winning designer Ryan Designer Homes, the home includes two master suites, formal and informal living areas, a well-appointed kitchen, and a fully self-contained guest wing with its own entrance, lounge/dining, kitchenette, bathroom, and two queen size bedrooms. Whether you have a growing family, adult children, elderly parents, work from home or would like to earn additional income by Airbnb letting part of your property, this home caters for all options.
- Chef's kitchen with quality European stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop, granite benchtops, glossy 2-pac kitchen cabinets, and integrated appliances - dual drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, and two Miele upside-down fridge/freezer combinations
- Two ensuited master suites, one with twin vanities and an indulgent spa bath
- Undercover entertaining area and a deck over the water's edge, perfect for enjoying a sunset drink
- Built-in projector and drop-down screen for movie nights
- Guest wing including separate front door, driveway, kitchenette, bathroom, lounge and two bedrooms
- Spacious open feel with 9ft and 12ft ceilings throughout the home, and tinted windows to the east and west
- Ducted air conditioning to the bedrooms and guest wing
- Split system air conditioning to the lower living area
- Stunning 50,000 litre inground pool with straight edge lap lane, bubble spa bench, and fountain water feature
- Pontoon with water, lighting and power, plus a separate jet ski pontoon and ocean access just moments away
- Minimal maintenance grounds, fully automated irrigation system, 20 solar panels 5kW system
- Secure electronic gate with intercom and alarm system, and 2m fencing around property
- Double lock up garaging with storage, and additional secure parking for guests, or the storage of a campervan or trailer
- 9 minutes (8km drive) to the University of the Sunshine Coast
- 11 minutes (6.9km drive) to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and medical precinct
- Part of the Mountain Creek Primary and Secondary School catchment zones
Situated on a large 810m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this effortless entertainer has it all. If you have been looking for a generous and unique floor plan, an enviable waterfront lifestyle, and a plethora of amenities virtually at your fingertips, then act now to secure this rare opportunity.
View our 3D tour of this property.