Description: GET MAXIMUM TAX BENEFITS through depreciation at this near-new duplex of 2 units with solid leases in place.
20 SECOND LOOK:
- Total rent income of $600.00/wk (5.12% gross yield)
- 559m2 allotment
- 2 unit duplex
- Near new for maximum tax depreciation benefits
- Brick construction, colorbond roof
- Low maintenance gardens
- Clever use of allotment, not side-by-side
- Unit 1 leased to December 2018 ($300/wk) and Unit 2 leased to June 2019 ($300/wk)
- Buy 1 unit or both
EACH UNIT FEATURES:
- Large kitchens (with breakfast bar, dishwasher & elec. cooking)
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining rooms (with reverse-cycle air con. & ceiling fans)
- Undercover entertainment areas (built under roofline)
- Master bedrooms with walk-in-robes & large ensuites (plus double head showers)
- Bonus office to Unit 2 (3.4m x 2.4m, with privacy door & storage)
- Built-in-robes & ceiling fans to additional bedrooms
- Main bathrooms feature bath & separate shower plus impressive tiling
- Separate powder-room toilets
- Single automatic garages with internal access
- Attractive courtyard areas
- Large laundries with linen cupboards
- Wide hallways
- Water tank to each unit
- Additional off-street car-parking
LOCATED 350m to popular Garden restaurant, 1km to sports ovals/park, 1.7km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza) and 1.9km to Primary & High Schools.
TOOWOOMBA IS BOOMING with investors capitalising on the $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing, Airport Industrial Park, Regional Data Centre, new food precincts and the recent $500m QIC Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment.
MAXIMISE YOUR INCOME & TAX BENEFITS before June 30 by securing this near-new duplex now! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days a week for your INSPECTION.
***SUMS & INFO:
- Unit 1 leased to December 2018 ($300/wk)
- Unit 2 leased to June 2019 ($300/wk)
TITLE TYPE: Strata-titled
BODY CORPORATE: Nil
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $1006.35 nett half-year per unit
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $300.00 nett half-year per unit (plus consumption)
BUILDING AGE: 5 years old.
ALLOTMENT SIZE & DIMENSIONS: 559m2 / 32.9m deep x 17.0m wide (approx.)
INTERNET: Each unit can be connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT: Harristown State Primary (P-6, 1.9km) Centenary Heights State High (7-12, 1.9km)
DISCLAIMER: Although every care has been taken, all quoted distances, measurements and income estimates are approximate only.