Description: GET MAXIMUM TAX BENEFITS through depreciation at this near-new duplex of 2 units.
BUY 1 OR BOTH!
10 SECOND GLANCE:
- Unit 1 rental income $300/wk until June 4, 2019
- Unit 2 rental income $325/wk until June 6, 2019
- Profitable 5.51% gross rent yield
- 559m2 allotment
- 5 years old, great for tax depreciation
- Low maintenance gardens
- Clever use of allotment, not side-by-side
EACH UNIT FEATURES:
- Large kitchens (with breakfast bar, dishwasher & elec. cooking)
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining rooms (with reverse cycle air-con. & ceiling fans)
- Undercover entertainment areas (built under roofline)
- Master bedrooms with walk-in-robes & large ensuites (plus double head showers)
- Bonus office to Unit 2 (3.4m x 2.4m, with privacy door & storage)
- Built-in robes & ceiling fans to additional bedrooms
- Main bathrooms feature bath & separate shower plus impressive tiling
- Separate powder-room toilets
- Single automatic garages with internal access
- Attractive courtyard areas
- Large laundries with linen cupboards
- Wide hallways
- Water tank to each unit
- Additional off-street car-parking
LOCATED 350m to popular Garden restaurant, 1km to sports ovals/park, 1.7km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza) and 1.9km to Primary & High Schools.
TOOWOOMBA IS BOOMING with investors capitalising on the $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing, Airport Industrial Park, Regional Data Centre, new food precincts and the recent $500m QIC Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment.
MAXIMISE YOUR INCOME & TAX BENEFITS secure this near-new duplex now! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days a week for your INSPECTION.
***HELPFUL RESEARCH COURTESY OF JACQUI WALKER SELLS:
- Title Type: Strata-titled
- Body Corp: Nil, nada, none
- Building Age: Under 6 years old
- Allotment Size & Dimensions: 559m2 / 32.9m deep x 17.0m wide (approx.)
- Income: Unit 1 $300.00/week until June 4, 2019U & Unit 2 $325.00/week until June 6, 2019
- Internet: Each unit can be connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.9km) Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.9km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Approx. General Rates: $1006.35 nett half-year per unit
- Approx Water Access: $300.00 nett half-year per unit (plus consumption)
- Disclaimer: Although every care has been taken, all figures are approximate only.