Description: WELCOME to 32 Riethmuller Street in sought-after Kearneys Spring, where Jacqui Walker Sells presents this very well presented, inviting family home.
ADORNED by 2 bay windows and a large, welcoming porch, this home features:
- A large lounge room with bay window, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- New carpet
- Fresh paint throughout
- Very neat, spacious kitchen with gas stove and pantry
- Inviting dining room
- This leads to expansive, 8.3m x 4.2m undercover entertainment area
- Master bedroom experience offers 2-way bathroom access, bay window, built-in-robe and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 3 built-in bedrooms (total)
- Separate bath and shower to 2-way bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Single automatic garage with handy rear doorway
- Tiles to entry way
- Large laundry
- Well established landscaped gardens
- Garden shed for handy storage (on slab)
- Fenced 603m2 allotment
- No improvements or work needs to be done!
WHAT'S NEARBY? At the end of the street, magnificent water parklands and walking tracks await your relaxation and enjoyment! Just 850m to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza), 1.3km to Darling Heights State Primary, 1.5km to USQ and 2.9km to Harristown State High.
SET IN A QUIET STREET and presented for vacant posession, you're sure to be impressed by the extremely neat presentation here. WILL SELL QUICKLY!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available to show you this property 7 days per week including evenings. MAKE THE MOST WONDERFUL MOVE RIGHT NOW!
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
ALLOTMENT SIZE: 603m2 (30m deep x 20m wide approx)
CONSTRUCTION: Lowset, brick & colorbond.
LIKELY LEASE INCOME: In the vicinity of $340-$355 per week
NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK: This unit can be connected to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT: Darling Heights State Primary School (P-6; 1.3km away) and Harristown State High School (7-12; 2.9km away)
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $1122.12 nett half-year
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $270.00 nett half-year (plus consumption)
DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all quoted distances are approximate only.