Description: JACQUI WALKER SELLS SENSATIONAL MOVES presents this surprising 4 bedroom home where classic elements & fresh updates collide in the most central location - clever for Investors, convenient for Owner-Occupiers.
CURRENTLY VACANT, and recently earning $330.00 per week.
EMBRACING ELEMENTS of yesteryear & the fresh updates you expect for tomorrow, I love these SIX 'MUST-HAVES':
- Lovely windows & beautiful ceilings to the master bedroom with a walk-in-robe leading to ensuite
- Provincial feels to the rear covered deck, adorned by Jasmine climbing the poles
- Leadlight windows & ornate ceilings to many rooms
- Wow! A study room too
- 3 toilets throughout
- Privacy hedges, flowering plants, large trees & an enchanting picket fence for total street appeal
SEE HOW it all flows together:
- Period brickwork to warm fireplace in large living room, complemented by reverse-cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan & feature ceilings
- Unique architraves to the dining room door, with ceiling fan & French doors leading to a private covered deck
- High gloss white soft-close cupboards & drawers to kitchen with stone benches, an Omega electric oven, Chef electric cooktop, a walk-in-pantry, space for a dishwasher & air-conditioning
- 4 bedrooms (each with ceiling fans)
- The study room
- A European laundry
- Skylight to main bathroom with shower over bath, vanity & toilet
- A bonus 3rd toilet & powder basin attached to the home's rear entrance
- Room for 2 cars under the 6m x 5m double carport
- Wide driveway entrance to the 375m2 allotment
SO CENTRAL with everything nearby:
- Near corner of Geddes St & opposite Federal Hotel
- Walk downhill 400m to lovely East Creek parklands on Kitchener St
- 750m to Groom Park
- 850m to Hooper Centre (IGA, Pharmacy ... everything really!)
- 1.2km to Centenary Heights High School
- 1.5km to Toowoomba East Primary School
- 1.6km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
TOTALLY ENCHANTING yet fully updated, be here to BE NEAR EVERYTHING!
I'M STANDING BY right now to confirm your desired inspection time, or you're invited to the scheduled open. SEE TODAY & MAKE THIS BEAUTY YOURS!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Important: The non-structural wardrobes are fixed to the bedroom walls and ARE INCLUDED in the sale
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment Size: 375m2
- Allotment Dimensions on longest sides: 25m deep (west, approx.) x 16m wide (south rear, approx.)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,010.07 net half-year
- Water access: $292.59 net half-year + use
- State School Zone: Toowoomba East Primary (P-6, 1.5km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.