Description: AN EASY 950 METRES to the University, this one's EARNING RENT INCOME all-the-way thru to Feb 2022.
INVESTOR QUICK GLANCE:
- Leased at $390.00 per week
- Until Feb 2022
- Gross rent return 4.77% per annum
- Clever USQ area opportunity
::::: Why?? There's solid demand for rental accommodation near USQ because this University has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020)
- Set on a 600 sq mtr allotment
- 4 Bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- 2-Way Bathroom with shower, bathtub and vanity
- Private toilet
- Value-adding DOUBLE Garage
::: With easy internal access
::: With handy drive-thru rollerdoor to backyard
- Formal entry
- Lounge room with spacious formal dining area
- Feature bay-window to kitchen zone with tiled floors
::: A lovely casual 2nd dining area
- Dishwasher to kitchen
- Family room with tiled floors
- Outdoor zone
- Double built-in robes to main bedroom
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Good-sized laundry with easy-access outdoors
- Handy storage / linen cupboard
- Outside: handy garden shed on 600 sq mtr allotment
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 290 metres to fuel / convenience at 7-Eleven
- 460 metres to Wagner Park with oval and playground
- 700 metre downhill jog leads to the creek / wetlands and park
- 850 metres to Darling Heights Primary School
- Wow! An easy 950 metres to the UNIVERSITY
- 1.6km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 3km to Harristown High School
- 4.3km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
MARKET ALERT: Only 50 metres away, this quarter we sold 6 Luxford Street corner West St. It wasn't on the market long.
SO MY TIP ...... see 348 West St QUICKLY !!!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THIS FANTASTIC USQ BUY NOW!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
- Recent General Rates: $1,200.00 net 1/2 yr approx
- Recent Water Access: $315.00 net 1/2 yr approx
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 850m); Harristown High (7-12, 3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.