Description: SELLING ALTOGETHER, The Jacqui Walker Team presents this RARE AND SPECIAL COMBINATION of a large original Queenslander Home and sprawling former Church Building set on a 2,018 sq mtr allotment on the SAME BLOCK as the Shopping Centre and McDonald's!
- 2,018 sq mtr allotment total
::: That's MORE than half-an-acre!
- Original 5 bedroom Queenslander home, approx 166 sq mtrs
- Sprawling former Church building, approx 310 sq mtrs
- With 11 sealed carparking spaces
- On the SAME BLOCK as Shopping Centre and McDonald's ... wow!
- 2,018 sq mtr Allotment
- Original Queenslander HOME
::: 5 bedrooms
::: 1 bathroom
::: Tandem 2 car garage under home
::::: EARNING $305.00/wk until Sept 2022
::::: High ceilings
::::: Ceiling fan to lounge room
::::: Private main toilet
::::: Original kitchen with endless cupboards
::::: Original bathroom
::::::: With IXL heatlamp, cupboards, shower and vanity
::::: Huge storage area under the home
::::: And a large rear yard
- Sprawling former CHURCH BUILDING
::: With 11 sealed carparking spaces
::: Updated entry-ramp
::::: This leads to the entry foyer
::: HUGE auditorium/hall
::::: Recently operated as a gym
::::: With 4 reverse-cycle air conditioners
::::: Special retractable doors
::: Also 2 front offices, with air-conditioning
::: Large kitchen with stove and multiple sinks
::: 2 spacious restrooms
::: Under-building storage
::: A large side yard
::: The old toilet block is empty, now used for storage
- Recent General Rates: $2,680.45 net 1/2 yr
- Real Property Description: Lot 2 on Crown Plan G1232
COMMERCIAL INVESTORS, let's zoom in on Infrastructure Growth nearby:
- 1000 jobs expected to be supported during construction/operational phase of 1000 new beds at Southern Qld Correctional Centre (SQCC) which opened 2012 with 300 beds, 13.3km away
- In March 2021, Qld Gov't awarded Council $4.03m for 'shovel-ready' community infrastructure
- Similar funding last year resulted in: learn to ride course at new Fairways Park with pump tracks; dog park; nature play elements; shelters and BBQs
- A delegation of SE Qld Mayors met with Prime Minister, Opposition Leader and 16 advisors in early 2021, securing 'good support' for the delivery of an 'SEQ City Deal' - a 20-year agreement between three levels of government and industry to jointly identify and deliver infrastructure and economic priorities for South East Queensland
- Gatton population: 7,101 (Source: 2016 Census)
- Lockyer Valley Region population: 41,011 (Source: 2018 ABS)
A VERY SPECIAL SITE, this is a rare offering of both an Original Queenslander Home and a large former Church-Building SELLING ALTOGETHER on MORE THAN HALF-AN-ACRE on the same block as the Shopping Centre and McDonald's!
MUST BE SEEN, so FOR MORE INFORMATION, The Jacqui Walker Team is standing by for your inquiry or inspection request. TAKE ACTION ON THIS RARE SITE IN GATTON TODAY!
***Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.