Description: SENSATIONAL AND SPACIOUS.
... AND LOOK AT THAT DECK!
... AND DUCTED AIR!
Beautifully presented, this OVERSIZED double-storey Townhome is excellently situated only 600 metres to a prominent private hospital: St Andrew's Hospital.
As you walk up the stairs your first impression will be: 'Wow!' as you step into the EXPANSIVE open-plan lounge and dining room.
This leads to the UPSIZED well-appointed kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboards plus a breakfast bar and pantry.
The joy continues - see how this SPACIOUS area opens up to a beautiful north-facing DECK with leafy outlook ... oh it's the perfect space to enjoy the whole day's lovely passing sun.
Staying Upstairs a while longer, discover the:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Study nook
- Main bathroom with SPA bath
- Main private toilet
- Also a handy linen cupboard
Now let's take deep-dive Downstairs:
- Main bedroom with beautiful ENSUITE and walk-thru robe and a glass sliding door leading out to the BEAUTIFUL COURTYARD
- There's a STUDY ROOM with built-in desk and filing systems
- Laundry room
- Wider-than-normal Internal Auto Double Garage, with handy rear access.
Premium comfort is added by way of DUCTED AIR throughout, wow - that's a value adder, and there are ceiling fans for summer ... and wood heater and gas points for winter.
Set in a small complex of 4 Units, amid lovely gardens and framed by fences in all the right places, now YOU'VE FOUND PURE PERFECTION!
Now it's time to inspect! So The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to book your look or to answer your questions. Please SMS, inbox or phone anytime - or we'll see you at the Open For Inspection. SEE, LOVE AND LIVE!
******USEFUL INFO with compliments of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Recent General Rates and Charges: $1,190.22 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Infrastructure Charge: $315.29 net 1/2 yr + consumption
- Annual Body Corporate Fee: $1,700.00 per YEAR, managed by The Owners
- Real Property Description: Lot 2 on Survey Plan 160696
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken; however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.