Description: Marvellous Mcmahon is not your average home. Infused with a contemporary flavour, this lowset property has been meticulously renovated and maintained in the past few years leaving one lucky buyer the opportunity to call it home. Located in the ultra convenient and leafy pocket of Andergrove the property boasts 4 large bedrooms, large open planned living, under-covered patio for entertaining and great side access to a large 2 bay powered shed.
Other features of this marvellous property include:
- Inviting front entrance
- Inside the home you will be greeted with a tastefully tiled dining, lounge and kitchen area with trendy interior paint palette and air conditioning
- Up to date, yet practical kitchen will make it easy to whip up culinary delights for the entire family with ideally appointed dining ready for the feeding frenzy
- 4 x bedrooms are excellent in size with, built ins, fans and new carpets in all bedrooms
- The air-conditioned Master bedroom is quite expansive boasting quality built-ins
- The recently renovated main bathroom is large and ideal for the growing family. Plenty of storage for the linen
- Covered outdoor area suited for reading the paper and catching those lovely breezes or watching the kids play in the large backyard or cubby house
- Renovated laundry with a second toilet area. If you need the second shower, with plumbing close by one could easily accommodate this idea
- Garage can fit the car but also contains load and loads of cupboards, so everything can have its own place
- The freshly painted exterior in cool tones compliments the natural surrounding and will suit all tastes and ages
- With many renovations completed already - new electrical wiring, new insulation "air cell," new roof, new waterlines, new hot water, new windows... All you have to do is move in
- 726 sqm block with excellent side access to the 6 x 6 m 2 bay powered shed which will keep everyone happy - ideal for the tools, caravan or boat
Why make Andergrove your First Choice in Suburbs?
Andergrove is sought after not only for its nearness to the CBD, but also for its close proximity to local schools, shops and of course the Local Pub - the Andergrove Tavern. Infused with a contemporary flavour, this marvellous home has the wow factor without breaking the budget. To organise a viewing of this property or for more information please contact Property Consultant Leanne Druery or Buyers Consultant Troy Mundy from Gardian Real Estate.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, as the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable, but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.