Description: Solid Yields, Capital Growth Potential and low maintenance are attributes that investors continually seek but rarely find in combination when looking to acquire quality property to add to their portfolio - 20 Byron Street, Mackay does however meet all these expectations and therefore will most certainly prove to be a solid acquisition.
- Four two bedroom units - Brick Construction - tiled roof
- All units recently renovated to a high standard
- Future development potential for up to two units
- Single title- Land Area 1177 m2
- Fully tenanted
- Annualised Gross Rental $60,320
- Rates - $4324 half year
- Insurance - $1980 per annum
The Mackay economy has begun to strengthen with employment growth , an improving property market, low rental vacancy rates and subsequent upside in rental returns all evident
The opportunity to secure quality Investment Property within walking distance of the CBD, Schools, supermarkets, medical and parks does not come along that often - call Greg Smith today to discuss this fabulous opportunity.