Description: For the renovator that wants to put their personal touch on their next home, first home buyers itching to get into the market, downsizers or the investor wanting to take advantage of the current Mackay market - this highset 2 bed home in an A+ location casts it net for everyone.
Some of the many other features of this property are:-
- Airy 2 bedroom highset home with colorbond roof
- Exterior has been recently re-cladded in attractive neutral tones
- Split air-conditioned living and dining areas feature high ceilings and tongue & groove walls
- The renovated kitchen comes with dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
- Master bedroom contains a large built-in mirrored wardrobe, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- The other bedrooms is of good size and contains split system air-conditioning and built-in robes
- Main bathroom has also been renovated, features glossy white tiles, a large vanity and shower over bath
- Downstairs is ample storage spaces and direct access is also provided from the single garage.
- The back yard is fully fenced with room for pets or the kids with the addition of a patio area and lawn locker
- Harrup Park, Multisports Complex and Stadium within walking distance
This home being situated in South Mackay provides proximity to schools, shops, sporting grounds, sporting clubs, the airport and only minutes to the CBD.
As the demand for properties situated in the price bracket continue to attract massive attention, as well as the rental market in Mackay continuing to become tighter, here is a fantastic opportunity to get in to the market at a super affordable price. I look forward to taking your enquiries.
For more information please contact Joseph Rickman.
Disclaimer:All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.