Description: Imagine a walk along the beach every morning, swimming, fishing, sunset drinks... Indulge in the lifestyle you deserve & enjoy beach side living in your very own townhouse. Wake up to paradise every day. Living here is like being on a permanent holiday!
Low maintenance home with clever design to capture sea breezes throughout as well as open planned study, a neat kitchen, comfortable lounge and dining area. Easy access to the courtyard that captures the lovely sea breezes also.
Other enviable features include:
- Stunning sea view from every room - even the bathroom
- Stairs lead to the two generous bedrooms boasting a veranda. The main bedroom has a walk-through robe and bathroom
- 2 way en-suite
- The office/dining space boasts a peaceful courtyard
- The balcony will be a great place to sit and enjoy a morning cuppa overlooking the Ocean and Islands
- The separate laundry is conveniently located on the lower level. For extra convenience a second toilet is also located on the ground floor
- 3 Versatile living spaces - the sky is your limit
- A lock up garage
- Rejuvenated Kitchen/Bathroom
- Great location, no noisy streets between you and your breathtaking view
- The rates are approx. $1400 per half year and the body corporate fees are approx. $1271 per quarter, but the lifestyle is worth it. Body corporate covers all the external maintenance - no mowing or gardening to worry about, building insurance, tennis court, pool care, external paint, roof, fences are all taken care for you, so you can enjoy life...
With the beach just a 2 minute walk away, enjoy leisurely strolls and enjoy living close to the ocean. Primary Schools just one km away, bike ways and parks are only minutes away making this a very convenient location to reside.
Why make Shoal Point your first choice in Suburbs?
Shoal Point is sought after for its lay back and beach lifestyle. It is close to shops, schools and medical facilities. Overall this property in its prime location represents a great opportunity. Whether investing, retiring or entering the property market an inspection is a must!
Relaxation, tranquillity, serenity, spending time with friends and the sounds of the waves crashing - I know right... it's a dream come true! For more information or an inspection please call Leanne Druery from Gardian Real Estate today.
Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.