Description: CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME - A STANDOUT IN BOTH FINISH AND VALUE FOR MONEY. Eligible QUEENSLAND FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT WORTH $15,000.00 can be secured.
Beautiful BRAND NEW HOME, a contemporary entertainer is a statement in family easy living. Thoughtfully planned while maximising every bit of space possible, this is as close as it gets to perfection.
Impressive from the street with clean lines and a striking facade of contrasting feature render combined with a smart looking huge concrete side access (for Boat, Trailer and Caravan).
Step inside ... there is a lot to be happy about. The elegant lounge for those formal occasions along with a generous family room and meals area provide all the entertainment and relaxation space you could desire. In addition to this, quietly tucked away on the upper level is a private family lounge solely for the enjoyment of the family.
A smart-looking galley style kitchen combines natural lighting, dishwasher, attractive stone benches, and appealing cabinetry with a range of quality appliances and next to BUTLER's kitchen.
The lavishly appointed master bedroom is a haven for parents. All four bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, shelving, ceiling fans and nicely proportioned.
At the rear of the home a peaceful alfresco dining area is surrounded by your own private acreage backyard, making this the perfect place to unwind, relax and entertain family and friends.
You are mere minutes from everything here in the heights of NEW BEITH. Tranquil parks, a choice of public transport - Train or Brisbane Express City Bus, schools, shops, cafes, childcare, Hospital and Browns Plains Grand Plaza are all just a short drive.
Just some of the extensive extras that cannot be fully itemised here include:
* Eligible QUEENSLAND FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT WORTH $15,000.00 can be secured
* What a fantastic position Hill Views on 2,477m2 block
* Five Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes (Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe)
* Three Bathrooms (2 Master bedrooms each with En-suite)
* Powder room (4th Toilet)
* Large white stone bench top kitchen, six burner gas cooktop & 900mm oven and stainless steel appliances plus dishwasher
* Plus BUTLER's kitchen
* Reverse Cycle Split System Ducted Air Conditioning
* Three separate spacious open plan family living rooms tiled and carpeted floors
* ALARM SYSTEM
* Private under cover entertaining alfresco patio, ideal for relaxation and family BBQ
* Solar hot water system
* FULL PRESSURE TOWN WATER + 31,500Lt in-ground rain water tank
* Two car/double lock up garage with remote control and internal access for secure entry to your home
* Termiglass termite barrier management system has a WARRANTY for the life of the property
* 9 minutes walk to YOGA & LIFE COACHING
* 9 minutes drive to Greenbank State Primary School CATCHMENT
* 17 minutes drive to Park Ridge State High School CATCHMENT
* 17 minutes drive to Orion Springfield Central Shopping, featuring Boutique Stores, Restaurants, CafĂ©s, Event Cinemas, Orion Hotel and too many to list.............
* 17 minutes drive to Springfield Central Train Station network direct to the Brisbane City (CBD)
* 17 minutes drive to Springfield Central State Primary and High Schools
* 6.3km to Little Heroes Child Care Centre
* 6.5km to Greenbank Shopping Centre
* 17.5km to Browns Plains Grand Plaza Shopping Centre & Brisbane Express City Bus
* 33km to Griffith University, Nathan Campus
* 43km to the Brisbane City (CBD)
(All distances are approximate)
It is our opinion that there is no better home, finer opportunity or keener value on offer in this suburb today. We would love you to see for yourself just how good it really is.
Call the exclusive agent Chhay Lim on 0412 011 997 for an inspection. Be quick, this Beautiful BRAND NEW FAMILY HOME will sell fast.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this disclosure used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for any and all liability in respect of errors, omissions, Photos, inaccuracies or misstatements. Buyers are responsible to carry out their own research.