Description: * Spacious 1,092 sqm of Land (over a Quarter Acre).
* More than 311 sqm of Custom built home, completed in 2007.
* Fantastic sized Living areas, Inside and Out.
* Just perfect for Alfresco inspired Entertaining.
* A beautiful Swan River and Ascot Racecourse location,ideal for the morning walk,jog or cycle.
* Enjoy the peaceful nature of less traffic and lower speeds of 40 km/h which are a feature of this R10 (low density) zoned area, and offer that "Country Life" feeling!
PLUS be only minutes from exciting new infrastructure that Perth has to offer-
Perth Stadium, Crown Resort, City Centre, Swan Valley, Airports and all the main Shopping, Medical and Business centres.
- 4 large Bedrooms including the huge Main bedroom and all Bedrooms are completed by walk in and built in robe space PLUS a separate home Office or Study room.
- 2 Bathrooms, the Deluxe Ensuite is finished with a spa bath, separate shower recess and spacious vanity.
- Theatre room with a unique viewing platform design.
- Family, Entertaining and Dining rooms all flow seamlessly through the Open Plan floor place, and have beautiful timber floor finishes.
- Kitchen area is highlighted by wide bench tops, 900mm rangehood, gas cooktops,electric fan forced oven, dishwasher, a Casual dining or Breakfast and Coffee area PLUS
The impressive central hub effect of a great overview to all the Living, Family, Games and Outside Entertaining!
Relax outside in Alfresco style with a quality decked outdoors, completed by the purpose built wood fired Pizza Oven.
Approximately 60 square metres, your friends and family will all appreciate this great space AND the wide open Backyard, finished with a Cubbyhouse, Trampoline and the powered Workshed which measures 6x6 metres, with a lockable rolleradoor.
This area is easy to maintain as the whole property is well serviced by a submersible Bore pump with auto reticulation to all lawn and garden bed areas, front and back.
A lot of quality extras are already here:
STUNNING "VICTORIAN ASH" TIMBER FLOORS ARE A STANDOUT FEATURE
Ducted Air conditioning
Gas heating, hot water and cooktops
Jarrahdale freestanding Wood Heater
Secured screen doors and windows
Large 38 plus sqm Double Garage with Shoppers entry
Terrific side access to the backyard of this home
Room for extra trailer/boat parking
62 Matheson Road, Ascot is the "Hidden Treasure" which you and your family need to discover!
Call Sean Posner now for an easily arranged inspection plus to learn more about this fantastic location - Mobile 0411 146 430 Office 9227 6488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org