Description: This dual living home comprises one 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom & one 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Separate electric and water metres and separate NBN, combined, the property would achieve approximately $640- $670 rent per week, giving it more than a 6% Yield!
Recently constructed and a cut above the rest, this property is perfect for accommodating the larger or extended family, offering an independent space for a teenager or elderly relative. It also offers an amazing investment opportunity.
Rarely does a residence of this calibre, in such an exciting location, become available to the market. A flawless family home; an architectural showpiece of what can be achieved when a master builder invests serious time and care into a personal project.
Based in a unique part of the Lawnton suburb, the property is only a 5 minute drive from the upcoming Petrie University whilst also being in close proximity to the local train station, Les Hughes Sporting complex and the Warner Marketplace shopping centre which has a variety of retail and food outlets.
Constructed in mid 2014 you can clearly see the detail which makes this property unique.
FEATURES OF 3 BEDROOM INCLUDE:
- Ducted 5 zone Daikin Air conditioning
- Two separate living areas
- Mirrored Built-ins in all bedrooms with fans and security screens
- Large size kitchen including electric appliances with plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan dining and lounge flowing to your private courtyard and garden
FEATURES OF 1 BEDROOM INCLUDE:
- Private Entrance
- Open Kitchen including living and dining area
- Large master bedroom including mirrored built ins with own separate toilet and bathroom amenities
- Air conditioned with ceiling fans to lounge, bed and private outdoor area
- Low maintenance landscaped yard and Termidor astro turf
- Undercover parking
- Telstra NBN installed
- Tinted windows & Skylights throughout
Instructions are clear, this property needs to sell!
Contact the Julian Clifton & Anthony Tonakis team for more information.