Description: Another SOLD | Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell on 0428934618 for FREE Market Appraisal
** DUE TO THE NEW COVID RESTRICTIONS WE WILL BE CONDUCTING PRIVATE ONE ON ONE INSPECTIONS ONLY, CALL OR SMS GIZZELLE POWELL ON 0428 934 618 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION **
JUST MOVE IN, NEARLY NEW TWO-STOREY HOME
Situated in a prestigious residential The Grange Estate, built by reputable builder Metricon Homes an ideal option for families looking to settle in a peaceful, convenient location, and family friendly community.
In an ideal lifestyle location, with ease access to M7, close to schools, shops, transport connections, health services and amenities.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Four (4) generous sized bedrooms, all fitted with built-in robes,
* Main bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
* Hamptons style kitchen design with stainless steel appliances, 40 mm Caesar stone benchtops and gas cooktop.
* Butler's Pantry with sink
* Separate dining
* Multiple living areas all filled with natural light
* Leisure room and Sitting room which can be turned into another bedroom
* Family /rumpus room leads out to the undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining.
* Internal laundry
* Powder room downstairs
* Ducted air conditioning all throughout the house.
* High ceilings
* Automated double lockup garage and concreted driveway for extra car space
* Well-manicured lawns
* Schools, shops, cafes and eateries, as well as a variety of nearby transport options all within short distance
* Walking distance to Marsden Brewhouse, Marsden Business Park, Costco, Bunnings, Ikea, etc
* Nearby facilities include Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club and hospitals such as Westmead and Norwest Private.
I encourage you not to miss this great opportunity. Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell now for further information or for your private viewing on 0428 934 618.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX Lifestyle Marketing does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.
**Virtual furniture for illustration purposes only