Price start from $4,100 USD with Discounts on Multiple Purchases
Container leasing to a company in the shipping industry provides a fixed return on your initial outlay of a minimum of 12% per annum or a more speculative arrangement which has in the past, and may in future provide higher returns.
It’s easy to Own Your Own Shipping Container. You purchase containers for $4100 USD per container, and lease them to a company in the shipping industry.
The company that leases the containers from you will, in turn, lease those containers to others in the industry. Container transport facilitates around 90% of global trade, creating a sustainable business model.
The moment you purchase your containers, they start working for you and your return begins. Buy them outright or borrow funds against property equity and profit with your shipping container business. Your return will be paid monthly if you lease 5 containers or more. If you purchase fewer than 5 shipping containers, you will receive returns on a quarterly basis. Monthly statements are provided on both options. This will be paid into any bank account that you designate, anywhere in the world.
• Purchase from as little as $4,100 USD. Discounts available for quantity purchases
• Returns starting from 12% per annum
• No ongoing fees after the initial purchase
• The containers belong to you, allowing you to claim depreciation
• Sell your containers back for full price anytime after 3 years
• You have a legally binding agreement with the leasing agents
• A brilliant way to invest while increasing your serviceability
• Start up costs relatively low in comparison to other business operations
If you are looking for a business with a set monthly income every month, no extra expenses and no time commitment required, then this is the perfect opportunity.
Contact our team Now, to find out how you can start earning from day 1.
* Return continues for the life of the containers. Average container life is 15yrs.
Disclaimer: Information provided is not intended to be Tax, Financial or Accounting advice. We recommend you obtain independent advice from your own Tax, Financial or Accounting Professionals as individual tax or Financial positions may vary.