Description: Situated in the heart of Brisbane's prestigious river district, this 16th floor apartment within Admiralty Quays is the pinnacle of luxury living; enjoying stunning vista views of the Storey Bridge, city and river reaches.
The generously sized apartment has been fitted with high end finishes throughout, including planation shutters, marble bathrooms and granite kitchen with gas cooking and a cozy meals nook. Plush and inviting, the living room has been afforded breathtakingly vast views of the Storey Bridge and surrounds. Enjoy the scenery from the comfort of your lounge, or head out through the sliding glass doors onto the private covered entertaining balcony to really appreciate the city sights.
All three of the spacious bedrooms are built-in, while the master suite features a marble ensuite with large corner bathtub and double vanity, a his and hers closet, and a private balcony with views of the river and Storey Bridge. A well-appointed main bathroom services the rest of the apartment.
Designed by renowned architects Nettleton Tribe, the building itself has been fashioned to showcase the utmost of elegant style and indulgence, making it a well-known and highly desired residence. From the majestic foyer, offering games lounge and lavish reading room; to the state of the art gym with stirring river views, there is little wonder why Admiralty Quays is placed in a class of its own.
Admiralty Quays Features:
- Sophisticated marble foyer with games lounge & reading room
- Large gym with river views (open 6am - 10pm)
- Sauna with private bathrooms/changerooms
- Swimming pool
- BBQ area along the river
- Resort style set-up including alfresco patios and seating
- Security access
- Professional on-site management
- Basement levels with bike rails for secure bike parking
- Shopping trolleys located on basement level for residents use
- An abundance of convenient amenities including parcel collection, dry cleaning and housekeeping services, and on-site maintenance
Defined by its luxurious appointments and prestigious inner-city location, apartments within Admiralty Quays are highly desirable within elite circles. Embrace the river city lifestyle by taking a stroll along the City Reach Boardwalk, stretching from the City Botanic Gardens to the Howard Smith Wharf, which is set to soon transform into a five-star iconic new landmark for Brisbane.