Description: Built by the Vendor who is a Master Builder as his own family home and they had lived here for many years!
Built with cavity system - Fantastic Building Inspection Report.
Out of town sellers need a quick sale to complete a new purchase! This house must be sold!
No. 3 Omana Heights Drive was sold for $1.9m with the similar floor and land area.
This executive-style, upmarket split-level home needs a little updating and it offers formal & informal living areas flowing out to a modern kitchen and to a balcony deck to enjoy the spectacular sea views.
- With over 445m2 (mol) floor area, 6 bedrooms, a study, 2 or 3 large lounges,
3 bathrooms, and a rumpus out to the pool, 3-car garages, and a beautiful swimming
pool area, it is perfect for extended families, work from home and rental opportunities.
- All this on a large 883m2 site in one of the most exclusive spots on the hill.
- This home suits 3 generation's living.
- With so much room you could easily get lost in this super family home. If space is
important, then this is definitely the perfect one.
- If the trees are trimmed at the rear property, there will be huge sea view.
- The spacious kitchen, large formal lounge and dining areas all flow out onto a
sun- drenched deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends and enjoying the
beautiful sea views.
- The property has been extremely well maintained.
- With a little TLC, this grand house will be a great money maker.
With easy access to schools(with school bus to Howick College) , beautiful beaches & Pohutukawa Shopping Centre, just a 20 minute drive to Botany Shopping Centre. Pine Harbour, giving direct ferry access to Auckland City, makes the morning commute to the city a pleasure.
Expressions of interest close 2pm on 6th December 2018.
Buyer's inquiry range: $1,200,000 to $1,290,000.