Description: Just listed is this stunning, strata fee free, separate title townhouse at 39 Ayrton Street, Gungahlin.
Inside the home there is a large sunny living space with a Northerly aspect. Overlooking the dining space is the kitchen which features an island bench with stone bench tops, a dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space.
There is plenty of living space with a dedicated lounge room and a family room, lit by LED downlights. Thoughtfully, there has been new carpet installed throughout the home.
The home is heated by ducted natural gas and cooled by evaporative cooling, plus a reverse cycle split system. Hot water is provided by a Rinnai instant gas system.
Accommodation includes 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the master featuring a private ensuite and balcony, plus there are great views from the bedrooms.
Conveniently there is a dedicated study and a powder room downstairs.
Outside is where this home truly shines. The front courtyard is idyllic, and the back yard has plenty of room for kids and pets.
Car accommodation is a double lock up garage with electric roller door.
The location is ideal, close to the Gungahlin hub and the new light rail system.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, separate title home.
- Dedicated study
- Large sunny living spaces including lounge, dining and family rooms
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stone bench tops, Island bench, dishwasher and gas cooktop in the kitchen
- Dedicated study
- Instant hot water system
- Magnificent front and back yards
- Double lock up garage with electric door
- Rates $2062 P/A, EER 4 approx.
- Size total 254 m2, living 145m2 approx.
Inspect today before itâ€™s gone. We can also help arrange your finance. Please ask for details.
Property Code: 164