Description: Located just a short drive to the township of Meringandan with its infamous pub known for its great meals, walking distance to Meringandan School and only several minutes to Highfields where you can take advantage of the schools and shopping, this property is full of value and guaranteed to impress the buyer in search of a large lifestyle property where they can accommodate the kids and the parents/in-laws/grandparents.
Set on a fully usable 4,024m2 corner block fenced off into three sections with a massive in-ground swimming pool, sits this immaculately presented low-set brick home. Designed and built for the larger/extended family, with a four bedroom home with one bathroom and three living rooms on one wing, and on the other wing separated by a double lockup garage a large fully self-contained two bedroom granny flat.
Starting with the home, inside it offers four good sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and new carpet, with the stylishly renovated bathroom offering two-way access from the master bedroom. Central to the home is the generous modern kitchen complete with dishwasher and big 900mm built-in upright stainless steel oven with five-burner gas cooktop. Located behind the kitchen off the entrance is the tiled lounge and dining room, adjacent to the kitchen is the second air-conditioned tiled sitting room with wood heating and flowing on from this is the third living room, a fully enclosed indoor/outdoor room.
Heading from the homes dining room through the double lockup garage, you enter into the separate fully self-contained and air-conditioned granny flat. Complete with two built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and new carpet, large bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet, fully functional kitchen with upright electric oven, large dining area and a carpeted lounge room (new carpet), whether it is the parents/grandparents, a teenager or a tenant paying rent, they will feel at home and be completely comfortable with everything they could need.
Behind the home and the granny flat is a huge L-shaped concreted outdoor area, perfect for the entertainer. Covered at one end, this space will be the envy of all your friends and family with direct access into the massive in-ground heated swimming pool. Beyond the pool is the fully usable yard which is fenced into three sections with one being for the chickens and also offers a 6 x 6mt detached shed and rainwater tanks.
With a 5kw solar system and established native gardens offering great privacy from the road and neighbours, properties with this much to offer on this size block do not come along very often.
- Four good sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Stylishly renovated two-way bathroom off master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and 900mm oven with five burner gas cooktop
- Tiled lounge and dining room off the entrance
- Air-conditioned sitting room with wood heater
- Fully enclosed indoor/outdoor area off sitting room
- Self-contained and air-conditioned two built-in bedroom granny flat
- Full bathroom in granny flat, carpeted lounge and large dining area
- New carpet to all bedrooms including lounge room in granny flat
- Huge L-shaped concreted outdoor area covered at one end
- Massive in-ground heated swimming pool off outdoor area
- 5kw solar system, rainwater tanks, 6 x 6mt detached shed
- Double lockup garage diving house and granny flat with internal access
- Fully usable 4,024m2 block fenced into three sections including large chicken coop
- Walk to Meringandan School, minutes to township and several minutes to Highfields