Description: A very deceiving home from the street, this spacious brick home has just been listed and offers a great opportunity for you to secure your new home in a highly desirable Darling Heights location positioned just down the road from the Japanese Gardens and within walking distance to the University of Southern Queensland.
Featuring three double plus sized bedrooms with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (main is extra-large), there is also the potential for a fourth large bedroom by utilizing the converted single garage at the rear of the property which also conveniently has a separate toilet located adjacent to it. Servicing the house is the very neat and tidy main bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate second toilet.
Providing great living options with a carpeted front lounge room with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and a massive tiled rear rumpus/second living room with split reverse cycle air-conditioning and combustion wood heater, at the heart of the home dividing the two living rooms is the large serviceable kitchen and dining area with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning. Hallway also has ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Set on a fully fenced 618m2 block with single lockup garage with internal access, large solar system, garden shed, small rainwater tank and dual driveways, this value packed brick which is currently renting for $335per/week is a must to inspect by any buyer that is looking for the most for their money and a property where they can value add to.
- Three double plus sized bedrooms with ducted rev/cycle air-con (main is extra-large)
- Potential for fourth bedroom by utilizing converted garage at rear of home
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet
- Second separate toilet located adjacent to rear converted garage/potential fourth bed
- Carpeted front lounge room with ducted rev/cycle air-conditioning
- Rear tiled rumpus/second living room with split rev/cycle air-conditioning and wood heater
- Large kitchen with dining area adjacent with ducted air-conditioning, ducted in hallway
- Single lock up garage with internal access, internal laundry
- 618m2 fully fenced block with dual access front driveways
- Large solar system, small rainwater tank, garden shed
- Down the road from Japanese Gardens, walk to University of Southern Queensland
- Public transport nearby, close to Darling Heights School and Shops