Description: Sitting on close to an acre of parkland like land and located less than 10 minutes from Toowoomba's CBD, this attractive modern colonial look home which features an under roof front verandah and gorgeous polished timber floors in the homes expansive living room, is the ideal lifestyle choice for the buyer looking for space, privacy and convenience.
Boasting four good sized carpeted bedrooms which are serviced by the immaculate bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet, the home also offers great living spaces with a generous timber kitchen including dishwasher, large separate dining area and a massive central lounge room with timber floors which opens straight out onto the enormous covered outdoor area.
Set on a fully fenced 3,151m2 block adjoining Parkland complete with a massive 12 x 8mt powered shed with toilet, established fruit trees and cubby house for the kids, this property represents excellent for money and is not to be missed for any buyer in the market for an affordable lifestyle property.
- Four good sized carpeted bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet
- Timber kitchen with upright over and dishwasher
- Large separate dining adjacent to kitchen
- Massive living room with polished timber floors
- Enormous rear covered outdoor area off living room
- Under roof verandah at front of home, internal laundry
- Extra-large 12 x 8mt powered shed with second toilet
- Fully fenced 3,151m2 block with fruit trees and cubby house
- Adjoins Parkland, walking distance to Withcott Primary School
- Less than 10 minutes drive to Toowoomba CBD