Description: Boasting great street appeal, this beautifully crafted, contemporary low-set brick home which is set on a low maintenance and fully fenced 536m2 block with views to the West, is second to none for its build quality and design, making it a home you must inspect to truly appreciate what it has to offer.
With a functional design and earthy, modern tones used throughout creating a very inviting, homely atmosphere, this meticulously maintained home which boasts great living options with a good sized carpeted formal lounge room and an open plan tiled kitchen, living and dining area, flowing on from this central living space is ones of the homes biggest assets, the enormous covered and private outdoor area, the perfect place to sit and relax while taking in the views.
All three carpeted bedrooms in the home have built-in wardrobes, with the air-conditioned main offering its own stylish ensuite bathroom with big corner shower, vanity and toilet. The equally impressive main bathroom hosts a bathtub, shower and vanity, with the toilet located separately.
With other features such as security screens to all windows and doors, reverse cycle air-conditioning in the formal lounge room, two garden sheds, small covered area for your BBQ and rainwater tanks, if you are in the market for a quality, low maintenance home in a modern estate to move into or to rent out, this is the one for you. Call today and prepare to fall in love.
- Carpeted formal lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Tiled second living and finding room with direct access to outdoor area
- Modern kitchen with double sink and electric appliances including dishwasher
- Massive covered and concreted outdoor area with great views to the West
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, main with air-conditioning
- Stylish ensuite bathroom to main bedroom with large corner shower, vanity and toilet
- Equally impressive main bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity, separate toilet
- Laundry with storage cupboard, double lock up remote garage with internal access
- Quality blinds, curtains and carpets throughout, fully security screened
- 2 x garden shed, rainwater tanks and small separate covered area for your barbeque
- Located in modern estate, only a short drive to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre