Description: Located a short walk to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, Norman Park and Newtown Primary School, this neat and tidy townhouse unit which is located at the rear of a complex of 6 units in leafy Edith Street, is the ideal for the investor looking for a solid entry level investment with a tenant in place until February 2021 and a return of $230per/week.
With a great sized lounge/dining downstairs, neat and tidy kitchen, single lockup garage and access via the laundry to the paved and private rear courtyard, heading upstairs you will find two large built-in bedrooms (main with walk-in wardrobe) and a spacious bathroom with shower, large vanity and separate toilet.
With elevated views to the North and East from upstairs and with extra light streaming inside from being the end unit, this townhouse which is also situated only minutes from the CBD represents excellent value in today's and with the timing right to invest, this one is not to be missed!
6/15 Edith Street features include:
- Two large built-in bedrooms, main with large walk-in wardrobe
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower, large vanity and separate toilet
- Great sized open plan lounge and dining room upon entering downstairs
- Very clean and tidy kitchen with upright electric stove and good storage
- Single lockup garage, internal laundry, security to accessible doors/windows
- Very large paved and private courtyard at rear of unit with high fencing
- Sitting at the rear of a small and established complex of 6 townhouse units
- Short walk to Clifford Gardens, Norman Park and Newtown Primary School
- Currently on a fixed term lease until February 2021 returning $230per/week
- Individually water metered, body corp fees $390.05per/qtr, 2nd open car space