Description: Oozing character and charm with high ornate ceilings throughout featuring stunning decorative cornice and ceiling roses, this beautiful and spacious circa 1940's post war brick and Terracotta tile home which is set on a 584m2 fenced corner allotment with a detached and powered three car brick garage, will suite any buyer that is in the market looking for a large character home in a convenient location with great car accommodation with a low maintenance yard.
With stylish colours, fixtures and fittings used throughout, inside boasts three very large, carpeted bedrooms all with wardrobes, with the air-conditioned master bedroom which is located at the rear of the home benefiting from its own large North/East facing sunroom. As an added benefit, there is also a smaller fourth air-conditioned bedroom with wardrobe located at the front of the home that would make an idea home office with its own entry door off the enclosed front porch. Central to all the bedrooms is the refreshed family bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, plus there is also a separate second located at the rear of the garage.
Offering versatile living options with a great sized central lounge room with ceiling fan plus a second adjoining living/sitting or formal dining room that can be closed off from the lounge via double French doors, adjoining the lounge is the large kitchen with polished timber floors which boasts plenty of storage and bench space including large pantry.
With power, water and drainage already connected to the detached brick garage via the large laundry and second separate toilet, this property also lends itself to the buyers who are needing a property they can add a self-contained granny flat to.
Situated a short 200mt walk to popular Newtown Park and central to major shopping centres and the CBD, with SO much on offer, 17 Berry Street features include:-
- Gorgeous circa 1940's post war hi-set brick home featuring original Terracotta roof tiles
- High ornate plaster ceilings throughout with stunning decorative cornice and ceiling roses
- Large eat-in kitchen with polished floors, plenty of storage/bench space including large pantry
- Central carpeted lounge room, adjoining 2nd living/sitting/dining room that can be closed off
- Three very large, carpeted bedrooms with wardrobes, main with air-con and ceiling fan
- Large North/East facing sunroom directly off the master, potential to convert into ensuite
- Smaller 4th bedroom with robe and air-con, ideal for home office with its own entry door
- Refreshed bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, 2nd separate toilet at the rear of garage
- Detached and powered 3 car brick garage with remote roller doors, separate laundry at rear
- Potential to incorporate a self-contained into the garage with plumbing/drainage already there
- 2 car wide access driveway from kerb to garage, 2nd single car driveway to open parking space
- Security screens to all doors and most windows, ceiling insulation, electric hot water system
- 584m2 fenced corner allotment, easy care with minimal grass and a fully concreted rear yard
- 200mt's to Newtown Park, central to major shops and the CBD, rent appraised up to $430p/wk