Description: Located on the escarpment in the exclusive Blue Mountain Heights Estate only several minutes from both Highfields and Toowoomba, this architecturally designed residence that was constructed in 2003 boasts an assortment of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces including an expansive central kitchen/living/sitting/dining room with polished hardwood floors, high raked ceilings and stacked sandstone central fireplace and extensive covered/open decking with inground swimming pool.
Featuring four large bedrooms with the separate master suite offering a walk-through wardrobe and huge ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower and his/her vanity with granite benchtop, the renovated main bathroom which is two-way off the second bedroom, has a separate shower and bathtub, vanity and toilet. There is also an additional third toilet with wash basin adjacent to the internal staircase, heading down the staircase you will find the large laundry with storage cupboards/bench space and generous air-conditioned rumpus room.
The budding chef will love the Tasmanian Oak kitchen complete granite benchtops and breakfast bar, ample storage and bench space including large pantry, dishwasher and a stainless steel 900mm upright oven with 5 burner gas cook top. With the kitchen situated in the spacious central living and dining room which flows seamlessly out onto the expansive decking with inground swimming pool, this space is ideal for the entertainer where they can cook up a storm while entertaining friends and family.
Approximately 39 squares under roof (excluding the open timber decking) and set on a 2,921m2 partially fenced allotment with huge scope to improve the yard and value add to the property, plus with additional features such as ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the upper level of the home and a detached approx. 7.6 x 6mt powered shed with remote panel door, this one of a kind property is not to me missed and is a must for you to inspect to appreciate everything that this unique property has to offer.
NOTE- Do not enter the property without accompaniment from the listing agent
- Very unique design, built in 2003 using a combination of sandstone, rendered brick and cladding
- Grand formal entrance with double entrance doors and large foyer, polished hardwood flooring
- Spacious central living/sitting/dining room with high ceilings and stacked sandstone fireplace
- Timber kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar and upright 900mm oven with gas cooktop
- Large, air-conditioned rumpus room on level of home off the laundry with storage/bench space
- Four large to very large bedrooms, master bedroom is separate with walk-through wardrobe
- Bedroom sized ensuite to master with walk-in shower and his/her vanity with granite benchtop
- Renovated main bathroom two-way of second bedroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to upper level of home, third separate toilet with vanity
- Extensive timber decking with covered areas, ramp access and inground swimming pool
- Partially fenced 2,921m2 allotment with scope to improve yard and value add to the property
- Approx. 7.6 x 6mt detached powered shed with remote panel door, solar hot water system
- Approximately 39 squares of under roof living/bedroom space excluding open timber decking
- Set on the escarpment in desirable Blue Mountain Heights minutes to both Highfields/Toowoomba
- Currently on a fixed term lease to great tenants until mid February 2022 at $595 per week