Description: ** THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK BY PRIVATE INSPECTION **
If you are looking for size, versatility and value then you cannot go past this expansive family home on a huge 1960m2 block, tastefully and extensively renovated and offering dual living or work from home possibilities, just minutes to town and walking distance to quality local schools.
Across two levels, with the upper level split; the home is complete with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, office, modern kitchen, separate living areas, east facing front verandah with delightful easterly outlook, private rear alfresco patio, separate laundry, double carport, single lock up garage and masses of storage/workshop space.
With only the frame and the roof original; the rest of the home has been updated and modernised. Features include stunning hardwood polished floors, split system air-conditioning in master bedroom and formal lounge, separate bath and shower in main bathroom, new lighting throughout, new gyprock internal walls, ceiling fans, stainless-steel appliances in kitchen, rainwater tank, and more.
The floor plan facilitates excellent family-friendly living with good separation; there is the option to put in a kitchenette on ground level to convert to granny flat for ageing parents or rent out and generate an incomethis space could also be used to run a home business/salon.
At just under half an acre, the kids have a supersized yard to play get them away from their screens and outside to soak up sunshine and fresh air. You can keep an eye on them over a cuppa on the back patioor something stronger.
Located in an established pocket in central Burnside the home is elevated and positioned away from the road. St Johns College and Burnside State Schools are within walking distance, and town amenities are less than a five-minute drive.
Owners have purchased elsewhere, so this absolutely MUST be sold. Submit all offers. Please contact agent to arrange a private inspection; a drive-by is not enough to fully appreciate the value.
• Supersized family home on nearly acre
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, office, 2 living
• Elevated with delightful easterly outlook
• Large light filled contemporary kitchen
• Front balcony + rear deck, huge storage
• Renovated & modernised throughout
• Timber floors, split system air-conditioning
• SLUG + double carport + storage/workshop
• Potential for dual living/home office under
• Huge back yard for children & pets to play
• Quiet established family-friendly pocket
• Walk to local schools, just minutes to town
• Owners have purchased elsewhere
• Internal inspection is a MUST to appreciate!