Description: This exceptional dairy farm located in the sought after Grey Valley is presented to the market for the first time since 1884, giving the discerning purchaser a rare opportunity to secure an immaculate large-scale dairy operation with the benefits of reduced complexity.
Genuinely for sale, our vendors are handing over the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a semi self-contained operation with the flexibility to adjust the milking platform area in relation to the cost/benefit of milk price, costs, and grazing. Peak milking 760 cows and budgeting to produce 375,000 kilograms of milk solids over the current season.
• Total area of 457.6 hectares, with approximately 400 hectares of effective platform land.
• Fertile free draining soils over two main river terraces provides future farming land use options and the productivity base to operate the current Dairy NZ system three.
• Future proofed farm infrastructure of the highest standard, including a fully automated 50 bail rotary shed, with in-shed feeding.
• Large feed pad, strategic silage bunkers and efficient effluent system.
• High standard of housing, including two modern homes and a range of substantial sheds.
• Established layout with well-maintained races, paddock subdivision and reticulated water supply.
• Strong farming history including cropping, dairy, sheep and beef farming.
• Environmentally compliant with a native aesthetic character.
Being in the highly prized Grey Valley location offering scale, scope and productive potential your early inspection is strongly encouraged and will be by appointment only.