Description: Situated on a 651sqm land parcel, 117 Glenda Drive comprises a well fitted out showroom/office with a storage area at the rear (circa 150sqm). The balance of the site comprises a mixture of sealed and unsealed yard and car parking areas. There are options for purchasers to invest, occupy, develop or land bank.
• Development opportunity - with 23% site coverage currently, there are options to enhance the current building or develop the site further.
• Owner-Occupier opportunity - with a short, expiring lease in place, there are options for owner-occupiers to purchase this property for themselves.
• Holding income - returning a net rental of $80,000 + GST to assist an incoming purchaser.
• Tightly held area - freehold industrial property offerings through Frankton are scarce.
• Attractive tenancy size - the size of the site and building appeals to the Queenstown tenant market.
• Prominent street position - well positioned with strong street frontage onto Glenda Drive makes this property attractive to prospective tenants or owner-occupiers.
This property is being offered For Sale by Auction, to be held on Thursday, 16 November 2023 at 11am (unless sold prior).
Please contact Rory O'Donnell and James Valentine to arrange an inspection or to access the online data room for further information.