Description: On arrival you won't be disappointed by the beautiful sandstone steps and landscaped gardens. This is just the beginning of what lies inside.
Once you step into the home you will truly begin to appreciate what is on offer.
Designed by the current owner this dual occupancy property is perfect for those looking for a home to suit the extended family all without compromising on size, style and quality. The floor plan allows for independent living or access to the entire home - the choice is yours.
To The Front of Home
- Spacious lounge and formal dining
- Large galley style designer eat in kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances including a built in microwave (Smeg Dishwasher, Chef Oven with gas cook top)
- Study with two way access
- Spacious bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
- Combined laundry/shower/toilet
To the Rear of Home
- Family size kitchen/dining with ceramic cook top, oven and dishwasher and absolutely oodles of bench space that overlooks your dining/family area
- Spacious lounge
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes. One bedroom having access to the family bathroom, so semi en-suite.
- Family bathroom / separate toilet
- Laundry with built in cupboards and bench space
- 800sqm fully fenced block
- Rear access (room for a carport)
- Large roofline entertaining area
- Container for storage
But wait there's more!
- 2.7 metre ceiling height
- Over sized windows and sliding doors to compliment the ceilings
- 3 split system air-conditioners
- Block out blinds, down lights and fan lights
- Tiles to main living and carpets to bedrooms
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Tinted windows
- Full pressure town water, sewerage and underground power
- Water tank
- School bus at end of street
Located within walking distance to the Karalee Shopping Centre which is currently undergoing a major redevelopment and let's not forget Costco due to open in time for Christmas.
Yes it's within easy driving of both state and private schools, Amberley Air Base and Dinmore railway station for that Brisbane commute. It's also just a couple of minutes drive to the Warrego Highway with connections to Ipswich, Brisbane, Toowoomba and beyond.
Have you been waiting for the 'one' dual occupancy property to come along that ticks your boxes, then wait no more - here it is.
Call to inspect